Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nothing But Happiness!!

So, the excitement and love emotions definitely won! Sure, of course I wish I was there with my family...but I couldn't be more excited and happy about Grace Katherine's arrival today! I am so thankful that my sister had a good labor and that baby Grace arrived safely and I hope that they are all still doing well! I got to be on speaker phone for a few minutes right after the family went in to meet her, so I got to hear lots of the excitement going on!

I have been almost giddy all day today...even when dealing with a not very fun work issue! I even wore pink today in honor of baby Grace. I left work a little early since I have basically been up and working (kind of!) since about 4:45 am my time. I ran a few errands that I needed to run and even managed to make a baby purchase or two!!!

It was also an incredibly beautiful day in Sydney today and I finally got some good pictures of our amazing view from the office. These are taken from the windows of our 13th floor office. The water is such a beautiful shade of blue on bright, sunny days...the pictures don't even do it justice.





























I am really looking forward to these next 2 weeks because 2 awesome girls from our Relocation and Immigration team in HR are coming here for a business trip. Yay, I will have friends to hang out with! I am sure I will have some fun blog posts from our adventures...just as a preview, we are going on a boutique wine tour of Hunter Valley wineries this weekend! So, these next 2 weeks will fly by and then I will be back in the US to meet baby Grace and the last of the September babies to arrive...my dear friend, Katie will be having her first baby on or before next Tuesday!

Hope you all had as good a day as I did...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment