Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Melbourne

We were able to take a nice long lunch on Tuesday in Melbourne and got to do some more exploring...and shopping! I remembered to take a few pictures this time.

This first one is just a view of a normal city block...















Then, right in the middle of these big city blocks, there are these little 'lane ways' that cut right through the middle of the blocks and are just lined with shops and cafes! Some are open air, some were enclosed and they all just led to more and more shopping! Here were some of my favorite little 'lane ways'!




















Was really fun to see another part of Australia and I am sure I will go back to Melbourne another time or two during my 6 months here. I was happy to get back to my little life and routine here in Sydney though...and now, almost time to come back to the States for my visit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment