Tuesday, August 31, 2010

YAY!!!

My box arrived, my box arrived!! Only one casualty in the box...everything else was in great shape! I am so happy that I even broke out the wine tonight!

Finally, I can share some of what I have been talking about in pictures...and I will be taking lots more pictures to be able to share from now on.

Here is my apartment (still can't call it 'home') in pictures:

Dining room area















Living room area















Precious pillow from Maggie - 'home is where the heart is' (can you tell what it is? It's Kansas!)


Living room area - different angle















Start of kitchen area















Kitchen















Fridge (with really high microwave hidden above the fridge!)















Bedroom















More bedroom















Closet (have another one on the other side too!)















Bathroom - shower and tub















Bathroom - sink and vanity




















Bathroom - toilet and hidden washer/dryer




















Enough of inside...check out the views! This is Lavendar Bay (now do you see why it is hard to leave in the morning? I just want to stare at this all day!)...















And this is looking the other way towards the Harbour Bridge (similar to what I have already posted)...
















And I had to add this one of me and my favorite little boy, taken at my wonderful Bon Voyage party...miss you, Luke!




















More to come soon with views from the office and a few pics that I took out and about this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So happy your box arrived:) Your apartment looks great and that view is just ridiculous for a little landlocked girl from Kansas. XO,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec..I love your apartment with the wonderful views. Can you send your address when you have time. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete