Monday, August 30, 2010

Juice...

Wasn't going to post today because who wants to hear about a Monday at work, ha ha! But, everyone loves a post about food...or in this case, juice! I went to lunch with a guy at work and we went to this awesome outdoor food court place. We got noodles from a noodle bar (you pick the noodle you want, pick the sauce and pick a meat and it is all mixed together with a bunch of veggies) and they were fabulous, but the real treat was this juice place! Apparently, they have these juice bars all over and they are very popular. You literally just pick your fruits and/or veggies (and I think they had herbs too) or pick from the ones they have already paired together and they throw them into a juicer for you. And I am not talking Jamba Juice type drinks that are mixed with ice cream or frozen yogurt...these are just pure, fresh juice. Today, I was a little overwhelmed and had to order quickly, so I got pear, pineapple and orange...YUM!! I ordered the regular size and immediately wished I had ordered the large! Wonder what concoction I will come up with next time?!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your stories Rebecca! Hope you have a great week! Love, Jules

    ReplyDelete